IBT Group plans and delivers integrated development and logistical solutions for its clients around the world.
With more than 30 years of experience around the world, IBT and its partners provide integrated "turnkey" solutions and services along every step of the way for public institutions and private clients.
To ensure the successful implementation of an integrated development project, IBT provides special attention to:
- Technical, social, and financial impact studies including equipment / re-equipment studies and needs analysis.
- Planning, design, implementation, construction, and delivery of public works and equipment projects from start to finish.
- Strict compliance with local environmental, labor, legal, financial, and construction regulations.
- Progress monitoring and status reporting of construction projects, equipment deliveries, and installations.
- Technical evaluation, delivery, installation and initial start-up / monitoring of new equipment and machinery.
- Guarantees and warranty on new infrastructure, installations and equipment for required periods.
- Hiring, training, and certification of employees working onsite or operating any newly installed equipment.
- Monitoring and reporting the performance of employee teams at the workplace.